This blog has been created for our family and friends as we go through our journey to adopt our little boy Karuna from India. Hope you enjoy!!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Today seemed like any other day for me. House to clean, a few phone calls to make and thinking about what Karuna must of done today. Our agency rep is over in India visiting our precious little ones. All of a sudden I received an email from our agency titled "Karuna". I knew it was too soon to hear anything about his NOC(always hopeful though), so I careful started to read it. Our rep has been sending photos back here from India as she visits the children. I looked at each picture very closely and tears started to come down my face. I saw this wonderful smile and gorgeous brown eyes looking right into the camera. Karuna seemed so grown up from the first pictures that we had seen of him. All I can say is what a handsome little man he has become!! I can't wait for him to come home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


SO good to see him smiling! He has grown, an is oh, so handsome!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smile!! I can't wait until it's lighting up your house!
ReplyDeleteNancy
What a fabulous smile! He's such a handsome little guy.
ReplyDeleteJennifer (just started the process for India)
www.ConvergentPaths.com/india
He IS such a handsome young man with a smile that surely melts hearts! How exciting to have these wonderful pictures to keep you going while awaiting that NOC. So glad that we shared this kind of a happy day yesterday :)
ReplyDeleteJulie