


Hi everyone,
We just got new pictures of Karuna from our India representative that just got back yesterday. The most exciting part for me is that in the pictures I see him looking at the photo album that we sent over there. I can't imagine what he must of been thinking when he saw our family and extended family and the words "Mommy and Daddy".
We are still in the home study rut that we have been in for the past few weeks. The reviewers had a few more questions to ask and we answered them and sent them back to our social worker here. Keeping my fingers crossed that our approval will happen very soon and we can move on to INS approval. We still have a way to go but hanging in there.
ENJOY THE PICTURES!!
Teresa


Wow...do you just melt into the stare of the big dark eyes? Makes one wonder what must be going through his mind right now. I hope that the paperwork shuffle is satisfied once and for all and that some forward motion comes of it!
ReplyDeleteJulie R